Yes.  In some cases our practitioners may feel that further intervention may be required by an orthopaedic consultant, or possibly some form of diagnostic imaging, like an X-ray or MRI scan. We can refer you either directly to the appropriate specialist, or through your GP. Below are some of the consultants we work closely with:

Mr Gavin Jennings

Mr Mike Rigby

Mr Sunny Deo